Our community treats sustainable development seriously and has created an environmental policy for our staff members to adhere to.
Our guidelines are specifically designed so that all our staff members are aware of and to help reduce the impact on the world’s resources.
We aim to make our planet greener
and become the pioneer of the ”green business leader”.
Our Strict Policy
Efficient use of energy
We make efficient use of energy within the office environment such as avoid unnecessary waste and encourage the use of recycling objects.
- Use double sided printing whenever possible.
- Save paper printed on one side for subsequent re-use.
- Print paper when necessary to send to business contacts or where extensive checking on a computer screen is undesirable for health and safety reasons.
Social & Environmental implications
We make wise decision on the impact of social and environmental implications of our actions at all times.
Minimise the need of movement
We minimise the need for movement of both people and goods.
- Conduct the majority of our business by email and on the ‘phone to reduce the requirement for travel.
- Promote the use of electronic formats wherever possible to cut down on paper usage.
- Flexible “work at home” arrangements with our staff members.
Eco-friendly & 100% recycled stationary
We purchase Eco-friendly & 100% recycled stationary for our company.
- 100% Recycled Papers
- 100% Recycled Pens
- 100% Recycled Pencils
- 100% Recycled Paper Presentation
- 100% Recycled Notebooks
- 100% Recycled Envelopes
Green Solutions Service Award
We have received a “PROUD” service award for purchasing multiple recycle items online from Going Green Solutions. This service award was given on February 20, 2013 by Going Green Solutions.
Promote environmental awareness
We promote environmental awareness among our staff members, linguists, business partners and clients.
- Share important information about green solutions and educate them on sustainable green energy.
- Staff members can reimburse up to 25% of the cost of the purchased green products for their personal use.